Site Founder

Go down

Site Founder

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:56 am

Hey to everybody who reads this, I just wanted to start off by saying. If you are reading this, thank you for joining the site, I created it because I could not find any Honda Del Sol specific forums on the web. There are sites like Honda-Tech, and ClubCivic, and D-Series that you can find Del Sol info on. But nothing specific or as detailed as a forum that is dedicated to this platform from Honda. Right now as you can see this is a basic free forum, I did not feel like paying for a site if it did not get used. But I promise as soon as the site shows to be growing and used frequently, I will then start up a paid more feature rich website to replace this one. So lets spread the word on this site and hope that it grows!

Now a bit about myself, I am a Honda nut! I've owned many different car brands, but none of them compare to Honda. Currently I own a 1993 Honda Del Sol S that I've owned for a few months now, it is my first one and I have to say so far I'm loving it. I hope to meet new members and make new friends as this community grows. Until then see you on the flip side.
SpoonFed
Admin

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: Site Founder

Post  Annunakie on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I don't own a delsol but nelegible enought on any Honda's,swap,builds,etc. I am also a member in Dso,h-t,hondaswap,crxcummunity, and other that I don't remember. Laughing

Annunakie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si on Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 pm

What's up what's upppp?!
Black94Si

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Not a lot haha, getting a new site off the ground is hard to do! If you know of any other Del Sol or Honda enthusiasts send them this way! Also you two should put up your own introduction threads!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sol-honda.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:19 pm

Admin wrote:Not a lot haha, getting a new site off the ground is hard to do! If you know of any other Del Sol or Honda enthusiasts send them this way! Also you two should put up your own introduction threads!
I know what you mean man I've done it a few times. Very Happy I'll start one soon.
Black94Si

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Chameleon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am

Thankz for busting your chops!
Zen Chameleon
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am

Zen Chameleon wrote:Thankz for busting your chops!

Getting a free site off the ground like this one only takes like 45min-hour. So it was not bad, and as you can see you now know why I made a free site. Getting a site off the ground is a pain! It will take the help of all the members at first, that is until the site gets a name for itself and others join of their own accord.
SpoonFed
Admin

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Post  WORPsol on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 am

There is only 1 other Sol only forum I have found its more of a local thing to FL though. teamcrxsolfl.com
WORPsol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum