93 Sol Si-T

Go down

93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Here are a few of mine. Its still a work in progress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Its gone a long ways from this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Black94Si on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:17 am

Those wheels=sex. What are they, where can I get them, and how much? (the black ones)


Nice sol bro.
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:01 am

Black94Si wrote:Those wheels=sex. What are they, where can I get them, and how much? (the black ones)


Nice sol bro.

I was almost thinking they were these wheels, but are not...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Zen Chameleon on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 am

They are the HX's (14"), he gave peanuts for them and won't sell them either Sad
avatar
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Blahville, Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:17 am

Zen Chameleon wrote:They are the HX's (14"), he gave peanuts for them and won't sell them either Sad

Oh, you're right they are HX wheels I should of known that. I've only wanted a set forever now... They look good black!
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Black94Si on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am

SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:Those wheels=sex. What are they, where can I get them, and how much? (the black ones)


Nice sol bro.

I was almost thinking they were these wheels, but are not...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Woah I actually kinda like these..
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Yeah I got them for $150 and will not part with them unless I can come across a set of the 15" 96 spec ITR wheels.
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Black94Si on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm

WORPsol wrote:Yeah I got them for $150 and will not part with them unless I can come across a set of the 15" 96 spec ITR wheels.
Know where I can find any?
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:26 pm

No clue I came across these local. I will keep my eyes out though.
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Black94Si on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:49 pm

WORPsol wrote:No clue I came across these local. I will keep my eyes out though.
Please do. I would love some. I'm considering these or a set of Fat Fives from the GSRs. I found a black pair on eBay with a red lip and I might get those.
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 pm

im not really a fan of the fat fives. I like the LS meshies better.

Go to google and type in site:craigslist.org 14" HX's it will come up with alot for sale. 150 to 300 a set.


Last edited by WORPsol on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Black94Si on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:56 pm

WORPsol wrote:im not really a fan of the fat fives. I like the LS meshies better.
At this point I'll take anything over my stock Si wheels.
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:03 am

Yeah I understand that. I am not a fan of those either.
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  JDM EM1 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 am

nice little turbo build you got going.

and hx wheels FTW!! I use to have 3 sets. Went to junk yard and got them all for $75, in GREAT condition and tires were very useable, but I ended up sellling them for $250 a set, so I had to sell haha. Wish I still had a set though. These wheels look great any color!

JDM EM1

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  SpoonFed on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 am

JDM EM1 wrote:nice little turbo build you got going.

and hx wheels FTW!! I use to have 3 sets. Went to junk yard and got them all for $75, in GREAT condition and tires were very useable, but I ended up sellling them for $250 a set, so I had to sell haha. Wish I still had a set though. These wheels look great any color!

Yeah, I would love to get a set of HX wheels... But my BBS meshies look good as well.
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  JDM EM1 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:37 pm

SpoonFed wrote:
JDM EM1 wrote:nice little turbo build you got going.

and hx wheels FTW!! I use to have 3 sets. Went to junk yard and got them all for $75, in GREAT condition and tires were very useable, but I ended up sellling them for $250 a set, so I had to sell haha. Wish I still had a set though. These wheels look great any color!

Yeah, I would love to get a set of HX wheels... But my BBS meshies look good as well.

you got that right, with some lowerage they will look sex haha

JDM EM1

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 pm

SpoonFed wrote:
JDM EM1 wrote:nice little turbo build you got going.

and hx wheels FTW!! I use to have 3 sets. Went to junk yard and got them all for $75, in GREAT condition and tires were very useable, but I ended up sellling them for $250 a set, so I had to sell haha. Wish I still had a set though. These wheels look great any color!

Yeah, I would love to get a set of HX wheels... But my BBS meshies look good as well.


Yeah they look damn good.
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  SpoonFed on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I can't wait to get lower... There is a reason it's taking this long to find something.
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  WORPsol on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 am

I have to send my front struts to JIC for replacement/repair. So I may have to use my sleeves and JIC springs on the stock struts till they get back.
avatar
WORPsol

Posts : 171
Join date : 2011-09-24
Age : 36
Location : Russellville, AR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 93 Sol Si-T

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum