Sol Honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1994 Del Sol Si

+3
Zen Chameleon
SpoonFed
Black94Si
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1994 Del Sol Si Empty 1994 Del Sol Si

Post  Black94Si Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D

So anyway.. I did a few mods to the car since the first post, if you couldn't already tell.
I switched that tired old shift boot to a Password JDM red stitch, black leather boot. $25 on eBay
I got a new radio installed, Pioneer, direct iPod control through USB, and auxiliary output. $200 including labor. Got tired of fucking with radios so had a shop install it professionally. They did a damn good job. And I can still use the hideaway door.
I bought and installed two 6.5" Scoshce HD speakers in the rear..they're shitty..soon as I get some money, dropping in some Pioneers. $30 Still need front ones.
Got some red "JDM" eBay H emblems. They're not authentic but...whatever.. $10

Things I need to do:
New tires. Maybe some Kuhmos 195/50/??
New wheels. Don't know what I want yet..thinking Buddy club or HX wheels.
New paint.
New shift knob, might go password JDM or Mugen.
Maybe a short shifter. B&M most likely.
I may either buy an eBay Short ram or make my own..I do REALLY want a Password JDM whale penis but they're pricey.
Paint my valve cover. Maybe like satin red with black lettering. I was gonna get some wrinkle red but bitch ass Advance Auto didn't have but Wrinkle black.
Subs. two of them. 10" in a box in the trunk. Therefore, need an amp. Might go with Pioneer. May just go with a JL stealth box though..those are badass.

Last edited by Black94Si on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

1994 Del Sol Si Empty Re: 1994 Del Sol Si

Post  SpoonFed Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:52 pm

Ugh! I Love that color, car is so clean. In my book there is nothing better than a stock looking clean Honda. What are the plans???
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 pm

SpoonFed wrote:Ugh! I Love that color, car is so clean. In my book there is nothing better than a stock looking clean Honda. What are the plans???
I don't have too many plans at the moment.. I'm more or less driving this while my Prelude is getting a transmission swap. But I'm in no way going to neglect this car. It's a good running car. I'm trying to find a Skunk2 Short throw shifter for a decent price but it's hard.
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:Ugh! I Love that color, car is so clean. In my book there is nothing better than a stock looking clean Honda. What are the plans???
I don't have too many plans at the moment.. I'm more or less driving this while my Prelude is getting a transmission swap. But I'm in no way going to neglect this car. It's a good running car. I'm trying to find a Skunk2 Short throw shifter for a decent price but it's hard.

From personal experience get a B&M dual bend short throw shifter. I've used both Skunk2 and the B&M and the B&M was SO much nicer. And you can get it straight from B&M for $61 shipped.
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:06 pm

SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:

From personal experience get a B&M dual bend short throw shifter. I've used both Skunk2 and the B&M and the B&M was SO much nicer. And you can get it straight from B&M for $61 shipped.
Is it compatible with a Skunk2 shift knob? Or what ones are compatible?
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:

All Honda knobs have the same thread as far as I know. I know a stock shift know will fit on the B&M!
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:29 pm

SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:

All Honda knobs have the same thread as far as I know. I know a stock shift know will fit on the B&M!
Awesome, I'ma look into that. Is it easy to install? The short shifter I mean.
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty easy to install. It took me about an hour, the only bitch part is getting the pins to stay in the top of the shifter as you bolt it down from the bottom. If you had an extra pair of hands during this process it's super easy. And make sure you're careful with the two pin bolts and nuts that hold the shifter down. They are probably rusted a bit and easy to break. LOTS OF PB BLASTER to soak them really well.
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Chameleon Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:17 am

SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:

Yeah, it's pretty easy to install. It took me about an hour, the only bitch part is getting the pins to stay in the top of the shifter as you bolt it down from the bottom. If you had an extra pair of hands during this process it's super easy. And make sure you're careful with the two pin bolts and nuts that hold the shifter down. They are probably rusted a bit and easy to break. LOTS OF PB BLASTER to soak them really well.

^^^this thing will goes for miles? I'm talking about the quote boxes.

Anyways, Gratz on the clean stock Sol Very Happy
Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Zen Chameleon wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:

^^^this thing will goes for miles? I'm talking about the quote boxes.

Anyways, Gratz on the clean stock Sol Very Happy
It sure will. lol Thanks bro.
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  hotrodj Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:58 pm

Ive got a MFactory dual bend shifter in mine. I dont care for the positioning. I honestly liked my ebay short shifter better lol Atleast the positioning. Didnt want to break it tho, was soft aluminum.

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 pm

hotrodj wrote:Ive got a MFactory dual bend shifter in mine. I dont care for the positioning. I honestly liked my ebay short shifter better lol Atleast the positioning. Didnt want to break it tho, was soft aluminum.
Yeah I hear the eBay ones break easily lol. I may get a b&m shifter soon. I'm broke right now. Took a trip up to new jersey to see my girlfriend.
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

1994 Del Sol Si Empty RANDOM PICSSS

Post  Black94Si Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 am

Ewwww

Engine

LOL shot a pic outside Mayflower waiting on my foods

Outside in the sun..DIRTY AS SHIT

Another

Hate the spoiler...

Interiorrr

LOLReppin the walmartz

Her butt

Sunnnn

Ohh shit DOMO hat
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 am

Lol fun fact:
If you look to the far left in the first pic in my original post, you'll see my Prelude. Very Happy bounce
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Finnish_EJ1_Racer Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 am

dude!!!! where'd you get that domo from? and i have the best B&M offers....the short shifter with reduction plate. brand new linkage bolt for bolt from honda, i'm ocd. what can i say Very Happy
Finnish_EJ1_Racer
Finnish_EJ1_Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Got it from Walmart..lol can't find any more though...
I dunno, the stock shifter has grown on me..
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Gave her a bath! Very Happy
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Chameleon Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Pretty damn mint...NICE!!! Very Happy
Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Lol thanks Zen. Very Happy
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  WORPsol Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:05 pm

I wish mine was in that shape when I got it. If it was though I prob wouldnt have only givin $1200 for it though.
WORPsol
WORPsol

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:10 pm

WORPsol wrote:I wish mine was in that shape when I got it. If it was though I prob wouldnt have only givin $1200 for it though.
Lol just gotta shop around bro.
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  WORPsol Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:59 pm

When I bought mine I could only find 3 in the state and 1 was way over priced. The other one didnt seem right.
WORPsol
WORPsol

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 am

WORPsol wrote:When I bought mine I could only find 3 in the state and 1 was way over priced. The other one didnt seem right.
Well move to a different state, bitch. Twisted Evil
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 am

So anyway.. I did a few mods to the car since the first post, if you couldn't already tell.
I switched that tired old shift boot to a Password JDM red stitch, black leather boot. $25 on eBay
I got a new radio installed, Pioneer, direct iPod control through USB, and auxiliary output. $200 including labor. Got tired of fucking with radios so had a shop install it professionally. They did a damn good job. And I can still use the hideaway door.
I bought and installed two 6.5" Scoshce HD speakers in the rear..they're shitty..soon as I get some money, dropping in some Pioneers. $30 Still need front ones.
Got some red "JDM" eBay H emblems. They're not authentic but...whatever.. $10

Things I need to do:
New tires. Maybe some Kuhmos 195/50/??
New wheels. Don't know what I want yet..thinking Buddy club or HX wheels.
New paint.
New shift knob, might go password JDM or Mugen.
Maybe a short shifter. B&M most likely.
I may either buy an eBay Short ram or make my own..I do REALLY want a Password JDM whale penis but they're pricey.
Paint my valve cover. Maybe like satin red with black lettering. I was gonna get some wrinkle red but bitch ass Advance Auto didn't have but Wrinkle black.
Subs. two of them. 10" in a box in the trunk. Therefore, need an amp. Might go with Pioneer. May just go with a JL stealth box though..those are badass.
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  untitledsol Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 pm

i can tell you 450 watts isnt enough for two 12's in the trunk. so keep that in mind if you like your bass.
untitledsol
untitledsol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum