Sol Honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best times

3 posters

Go down

Best times Empty Best times

Post  hotrodj Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 pm

My best times as of Aug. 2011

Street tires
2.28 60ft
9.86 1/8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Drag Radials
2.27 60ft
9.78 1/8th

Will add slips as soon as I get them uploaded

Last edited by hotrodj on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

Best times Empty Re: Best times

Post  hotrodj Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 pm

New fastest time tonight.

2.1 60ft
9.70 1/8th
71.5 mph

Last edited by hotrodj on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:02 am

Very nice! We have a local track here in Springfield but I'm not all that big on the 1/8, 1/4 drag racing. By 2013 we are getting a road course in, Branson now THAT is what I'm all about. But good times!
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Post  hotrodj Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:47 am

HEll yeah! The Sol kinda de-volved into a drag car. It was set up to run road courses and auto-x when i lived in South Florida. None of that here in SC. Only a crappy 1/8th mile. Luckily my 15-way Buddy Clubs work decent as drag shocks Laughing I need to yank off the type-r sways tho. And re-align the neg camber out of the fronts. Should help my 60fts

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

Post  WORPsol Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 am

hotrodj wrote:HEll yeah! The Sol kinda de-volved into a drag car. It was set up to run road courses and auto-x when i lived in South Florida. None of that here in SC. Only a crappy 1/8th mile. Luckily my 15-way Buddy Clubs work decent as drag shocks Laughing I need to yank off the type-r sways tho. And re-align the neg camber out of the fronts. Should help my 60fts

I will take those type R sways off your hands. Mine will be setup for alot of things. Not really one specific. Think mostly DD and some autocross and some drag here and there.
WORPsol
WORPsol

Back to top Go down

Post  hotrodj Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:00 pm

WORPsol wrote:
hotrodj wrote:HEll yeah! The Sol kinda de-volved into a drag car. It was set up to run road courses and auto-x when i lived in South Florida. None of that here in SC. Only a crappy 1/8th mile. Luckily my 15-way Buddy Clubs work decent as drag shocks Laughing I need to yank off the type-r sways tho. And re-align the neg camber out of the fronts. Should help my 60fts

I will take those type R sways off your hands. Mine will be setup for alot of things. Not really one specific. Think mostly DD and some autocross and some drag here and there.

I'm deffinetly keeping them lol Im sitting on a brand new 11 inch brake kit too, for when Im done drag racing the car lol Gonna get a beater hatch to drag.

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

Post  WORPsol Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:51 pm

I swapped to the Teg 10.3" rotors on mine. They are the biggest I can fit behind the HX wheels. I have literally less than 1/16" clearance between wheel and calipers. I need a subframe brace and a set of bigger sway bars.
WORPsol
WORPsol

Back to top Go down

Post  hotrodj Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:16 am

No luck tonight. Track was too cold to grab. Did beat some cars tho and came close to a fast hatch lol Didnt have time to swap on the drag radials, or I could got him. Was a B20vtec. I ran a 2.5 60th spinning out of the hole. ANd I lowered my 2-step over 1000 rpm, still spun on every pass. Tried heating up the street tires a lil but no luck.

I need a good alignment soon also. Shit 'wanders' down the road lol Happened after I installed my JimFab traction bars.

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum