Sol Honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting the Droid ;)

3 posters

Go down

Getting the Droid ;) Empty Getting the Droid ;)

Post  SpoonFed Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Well, my iPhone seems to be coming down with a case of the gays... For some reason I'm not getting anybodies phone calls, but I can make calls, and send/receive texts messages. So instead of getting an iPhone 4 since 5 is coming out next month. I'm going to give Droid phones a shot and this Friday I'll be the proud owner of a Samsung Infuse 4G. Seems to be a rock solid phone, even if a bit on the big side with it's 4.5" screen. It has some great reviews and should have plenty of toys to play with, it will be weird to go Droid since I've been and avid iPhone user since the very first iPhone.

What phones are you all using? And what do you think of them?
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Getting the Droid ;) Empty Re: Getting the Droid ;)

Post  Finnish_EJ1_Racer Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:27 pm

hahahahahah got a case of the gays! thats made me lol during dinner hahahahah my parents gave me the wierdest look.

anyway i'm using verizon and the samsung reality. it's a solid ass phone minus the screen having oil microscopically stuck in the screen.

i even dropped the bitch off my rear support when i boosted down the street with the top off. it still works.
i dropped it in the toilet as i was flushing my shit down.....yeah, took 4 days to dry out but the bitch works! ahahahah
Finnish_EJ1_Racer
Finnish_EJ1_Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Finnish_EJ1_Racer wrote:hahahahahah got a case of the gays! thats made me lol during dinner hahahahah my parents gave me the wierdest look.

anyway i'm using verizon and the samsung reality. it's a solid ass phone minus the screen having oil microscopically stuck in the screen.

i even dropped the bitch off my rear support when i boosted down the street with the top off. it still works.
i dropped it in the toilet as i was flushing my shit down.....yeah, took 4 days to dry out but the bitch works! ahahahah

I'm glad I made you ROFL your WAFFLE Wink I should be getting the phone tomorrow so here's to hoping!!
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Post  Black94Si Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Got a Thunderbolt, or as I call it, TUNABOAT.

Its battery life sucks ass. So I had to shell out $50 for an extended battery. Now it sucks a little less.
4 and a half inch screen, nice for games and movies. 32 Gigabyte SD card. Very Happy
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum