1993 Honda Del Sol S

Go down

1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 am

Here are some pictures of my 93 Del Sol S:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  Black94Si on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm

The car looks boss as hell man. Clean too. Very Happy
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  SpoonFed on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Black94Si wrote:The car looks boss as hell man. Clean too. Very Happy

Thanks a lot, she has some surface rust here and there, and the giant Honda emblem painted on the hood/fender drives me nuts. But the car is pretty clean inside and out, I sure did spend a lot of time on those wheels though. Just need to get the head replaced, get my suspension, and build my z6 to swap into.
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  Black94Si on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 pm

SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:The car looks boss as hell man. Clean too. Very Happy

Thanks a lot, she has some surface rust here and there, and the giant Honda emblem painted on the hood/fender drives me nuts. But the car is pretty clean inside and out, I sure did spend a lot of time on those wheels though. Just need to get the head replaced, get my suspension, and build my z6 to swap into.
Oh damn I didn't notice the Honda emblem til you said something lol.
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  Zen Chameleon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 am

It's a good looking Sol though. The Big H doesn't bother me that much Cool
avatar
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Blahville, Arkansas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 am

Zen Chameleon wrote:It's a good looking Sol though. The Big H doesn't bother me that much Cool

Thanks, it will be on the car for a while. I'm all about function over form, I'm used to it by now does not mean I like it haha. I do always say there could be something worse on it like for instance... A penis or something like that hah.
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  hotrodj on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Need some low lol I like the wheels. Almost went with a set of mesh type wheels.

hotrodj

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-15
Location : Charleston SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  SpoonFed on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:41 pm

hotrodj wrote:Need some low lol I like the wheels. Almost went with a set of mesh type wheels.

I agree that it needs a lot of low haha, but that will come after some maintinance I still have to do.
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  hotrodj on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 pm

You'll love the look of it! Was my fav mod, even on stock wheels.

hotrodj

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-09-15
Location : Charleston SC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  SpoonFed on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:47 pm

I have some Skunk2 rear lowering springs, and there is a guy in a neighboring city with Skuknk2 front lowering springs. But he will not reason with me, if I could get a hold of them I would lower this car on stock struts for now.
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  Black94Si on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:16 pm

I want my sol blue...send me money to paint my sol, spoon...I hate black now.
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  SpoonFed on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Black94Si wrote:I want my sol blue...send me money to paint my sol, spoon...I hate black now.

ROFL! Your funny! If I had money to paint, that hideous [H] on my hood would be gone!
avatar
SpoonFed
Admin

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-08-29
Age : 33
Location : Springfield, MO

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  Black94Si on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

SpoonFed wrote:
Black94Si wrote:I want my sol blue...send me money to paint my sol, spoon...I hate black now.

ROFL! Your funny! If I had money to paint, that hideous [H] on my hood would be gone!
lol yeah that shit is pretty bad.
avatar
Black94Si

Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1993 Honda Del Sol S

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum