Sol Honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x

5 posters

Go down

F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x   Empty F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x

Post  hotrodj Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Tore my perfect condition del Sol si driver seat today. Mad Mad Mad Not happy about that as yall can tell. They are the blue stripe'd seats, they dont even need cleaned. I never ate in the car even.

Damn button on the back of my work pants caught the side bolster as I got in this morning. Left a nice 1 inch tear right on the corner. And I been meaning to get seat covers, to preserve the seats.

My interior is almost flawless, except 1 small tear on the pass side door upholstery. I hate when I mess up my own shit lol I cant bitch at anyone for being ignorant with my shit.

Guess Im going shopping tonight (on the internet lol). Thanks for letting me vent guys

hotrodj

Back to top Go down

F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x   Empty Re: F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x

Post  Zen Chameleon Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 pm

That sucks ballz man! I can feel your pain.
But hey, they can't stay mint forever man, maybe it's time for some recaro's Wink
Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x   Empty Re: F*%# S*^$ D@%# M*%&$# F*)%#@%!!!! :x

Post  Black94Si Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:32 pm

I hate my seats.. they don't match my interior at all..they're like a light blue with a red stripe...ufgh
Black94Si
Black94Si

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 am

Damn, brotha! I feel your pain, I was cleaning mine up and put a small rip in the front dash bezel...
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Post  Finnish_EJ1_Racer Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 pm

geez man, im on a never ending mission to restore my interior, and buying jdm blue recaros MUST happen...sol seat are too expensive to keep using and ripping
Finnish_EJ1_Racer
Finnish_EJ1_Racer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum