Sol Honda
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delilah Soul

5 posters

Go down

Delilah Soul Empty Delilah Soul

Post  Zen Chameleon Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 am

About 5 weeks ago it happened, I was driving home from work and I noticed this little hottie following me on the back road. I kept a close eye on this beauty in my review. The whole time I had naughty thoughts running through my head and I just had to see where she was going. I played it cool and let her catch up before the turn so I could get a better look, at this point I had the gangsta lean going in the hatch back like I was somebody. At the stop sign I did what any guy would do and blipped the throttle while making the turn, I didn't burn rubber or anything just took off with the pedal down. Sure enough here she came flying up on my tail, I knew I had made an impression. At this point I had to of been cheesing pretty good. I slowed down to the speed limit change as I wasn't far from home. I looked back and noticed she pulled into my buddies car lot, HA You know I had to flip around. As soon as I pulled in there she was even more sexy than I had thought. I could tell right way that she wanted me to put my hands all over her. I said hello but I wanted to play it cool so I went into my buddies office to talk to him. I could see her watching me through the window just waiting for me to come back out. My friend told me straight up that she was a perfect match, of course she was a little rough around the edges and had a few miles on her but he said for me not to hesitate...So I didn't

Meet Delilah Soul..........................................................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1997 Honda, Del Sol 'S', 138K.

This is my new DD/Project so updates will be slow but I didn't want to blend her with my engine build thread. Thankz for checking it out
Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delilah Soul Empty Re: Delilah Soul

Post  SpoonFed Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

LOVE IT!!! I loved how you described everything, I knew you were talking about a car but you made some car erotica there! Car looks great btw, I want HX wheels SO BAD!
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1481843476

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasty_Canasta Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Nice....a '97 too. Don't see too many of those.

PM me your number, Zen.
Nasty_Canasta
Nasty_Canasta

http://www.reverbnation.com/johnnyvasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Chameleon Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:24 pm

SpoonFed wrote:LOVE IT!!! I loved how you described everything, I knew you were talking about a car but you made some car erotica there! Car looks great btw, I want HX wheels SO BAD!

I know, I'm crazy Mad and just wanted to make it sound more interesting out of boredom. Oh those are 13" stock VX wheels from my old hatch, HX's are 14" and to be honest I'm not sure if the HX's are made by Enkei like the VX's or not?

Nasty_Canasta wrote:Nice....a '97 too. Don't see too many of those.

PM me your number, Zen.

Yeah from my understanding the "S" model was the only one in the VMS too. I never though I'd like silver on one of my cars but it grew on me pretty fast. If I ever get to repaint it though I'll have to darken it up a bit maybe with a little black pearl or something. Sending PM now Wink
Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Zen Chameleon wrote:
SpoonFed wrote:LOVE IT!!! I loved how you described everything, I knew you were talking about a car but you made some car erotica there! Car looks great btw, I want HX wheels SO BAD!

I know, I'm crazy Mad and just wanted to make it sound more interesting out of boredom. Oh those are 13" stock VX wheels from my old hatch, HX's are 14" and to be honest I'm not sure if the HX's are made by Enkei like the VX's or not?

Nasty_Canasta wrote:Nice....a '97 too. Don't see too many of those.

PM me your number, Zen.

Yeah from my understanding the "S" model was the only one in the VMS too. I never though I'd like silver on one of my cars but it grew on me pretty fast. If I ever get to repaint it though I'll have to darken it up a bit maybe with a little black pearl or something. Sending PM now Wink

Yes, Enkei also made the HX wheels. In fact the VX HX and Civic Type R all had the exact same wheel design made by Enkei. The only difference is the sizes: VX 13", HX 14" and CTR 16", I've always wanted to get a set of HX wheels and paint them Championship White to make Mini Type R wheels.
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Chameleon Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Last week I got the front tires done (el'cheapo's), the back ones will get done soon.
So yesterday I decided to drop fluids and get that stuff taken care of. Changed engine oil, trans fluid, and coolant, and did a vlave lash adjustment. Kermit was already there getting ready to Do Work when I popped the hood....

A few more pics just to fluff the thread...enjoy:

Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WORPsol Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Since you are goin to repaint the bumper anyways I can shave your corner lights.
WORPsol
WORPsol

Back to top Go down

Post  Zen Chameleon Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah, I don't know wtf the PO was thinking with the rattle can primer either but whatever. I want them shaved for sure but can't really screw with any of that stuff this year. Cool
Zen Chameleon
Zen Chameleon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  joeldelsol Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 am

love the story............... nice sol
king
joeldelsol
joeldelsol

Back to top Go down

Post  SpoonFed Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 pm

joeldelsol wrote:love the story............... nice sol
king

Hey buddy... Hey there buddy... Wink :0 Glad you could join our site, but I didn't see an intro thread wanna make one so we can check yo shit out cud?! Peace Very Happy
SpoonFed
SpoonFed
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum